The goals of UCMAC
- Continual compliance with recognized standards and regulatory requirements of nonprofit organizations is
achieved and maintained by an annual objective self-evaluation of each program by the time of the annual meeting each year.
- Conduct or seek regular fundraising efforts to financially support all programs.
- Continually promote UCMAC to the Abbeville County community through on-going communications.
- Maintain an effective volunteer recruitment plan. Provide training to assure superior leadership of the Board and staff to manage the
- Establish and maintain membership in appropriate professional organizations.
- Establish and maintain a plan to recognize participating churches, individuals, and organizations that are
donors and supporters.
- Conduct a strategic planning review
- Paid staff operates from a wholly owned
building with satellite offices in strategic locations within Abbeville County.